Tour de Tschuggen
05 - 07 July 2019
3 days - 3 stages - 250 km - 5000 metres of altitude change
Face the challenge of the Tour de Tschuggen from Chur to Arosa and then Ascona a week before the start of the Tour de France.
A tour which is challenging and takes you to beautiful sceneries along the way. A sporty weekend with Style and five star ambiance awaits you.
While you cross the breathtaking viamala canyon with your racing bike, pass the uncountable curves of the San Bernadino and enjoy a speedy descent through the Misox in direction to Ticino you are expected with a one of a kind well-being programm.
Delight your body and soul in a Wellness world filled with peace, warmth and relaxation where you enjoy your well deserved pause. Both dinners will be served in the hotel own Gourmetrestaurant- a pleassure for all senses.
Allow your passion for the race bike sport intervene with the one for excklusivity and be part of this unique weekend.
- Individual arrival to Chur, and parking if necessary
- 16:00 meeting point at train station Chur, loading of the luggage into the van and departure with the bikes to Arosa
- Dinner at Restaurant La Vetta
- Departure to Ascona at 08:00
- Arrival to Ascona at around 18:00, afterwards wellness and dinner in one of the Restaurants
- 09:30 two-hour ride in Ascona with Nicole Brändli
- 12:15 conclusion while enjoying lunch on the Eden Roc Marina Terrace
- transportation by van back to Chur
Note: The Tschuggen Tour will take place if a minimum of 5 people participate.