Good to know
We aim to make your stay with us a thoroughly enjoyable experience and hope that the followin information will be useful:
- For your own convenience please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Please inform us and especially your therapist about any special medical conditions.
- For our massages and body treatments we provide single-use briefs. For treatments like Thai massage we provide loose light cotton clothing.
- If you arrive late for your appointment and your therapist or the treatment room is booked afterwards, we regret that the treatment will have to be shortened accordingly.
- If for personal reasons you will not be able to attend the agreed on appointment notify us at least 24 hours before or we will charge 50% of the price. Should you miss your appointment, we will have to charge the full amount.
- Please note that smoking is not permitted in the whole spa area. We also ask you not to use your mobile phones.
Our aim is to make dreams come true! If the treatment you are looking for is not listed on our spa menu please contact our spa reception. We will be happy arrange an individual treatment of your choice.
Reception desk: 8.30 - 20.00
Waterworld & Sauna: 7.30 - 20.00
Treatments: 9.00 - 20.00
Gym: 07.00 - 20.00