A world filled with colours, flowers and tranquillity
As well as two indoor and outdoor pools, the Eden Roc Spa offers you a hydrotherapy pool with a range of whirlpool recliners to help relax body and mind. The Kneipp path is designed to stimulate your circulation and is laid out with stones from the nearby Maggia river - a reminder of the unique nature of our region.
The water world was designed based on the colours of Lake Maggiore, with its shimmering blue to grey tones. We have seven treatment rooms where you can be pampered with an extensive choice of massages, soothing baths and beauty applications.
Facts & Figures
The spa at the Hotel Eden Roc extends over an exclusive wellness world of 2000 m2 in two buildings connected by a spa walkway.
- Indoor and outdoor pool as well as an outdoor pool
- Hydro-pool with 8 whirlpool recliners, Maggia Kneipp path
- Sauna world with steam bath, sanarium, Finnish sauna and heat bench
- Separate ladies’ sauna
- Hydro-massage showers and ice fountain
- Lounge and quiet room
- Spacious sunbathing lawn right by the lake
- Private beach and a wide range of water sports
- 7 individually appointed treatment rooms for massage and beauty treatments as well as manicure and pedicure
- Fitness centre with state-of-the-art Technogym machines
- Hair salon with three hairdressing positions and nail lounge
- Consultation and retail area
Hotel guests have free access to the Eden Roc Spa during their stay. Access to the Eden Roc Spa is also included in the Spa Memberclub.
Water world & fitness centre: 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
Sauna: Monday to Friday: 11.00 am to 9.00 pm. Saturday and Sunday: 9.00 am to 9.00 pm.
Treatments & hairdresser : 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Appointments for treatments and hairdressing are also available to non-residents, by prior arrangement and subject to availability.
Opening times for non-residents:
Daily from 08.30 to 12.00 hrs and from 18.00 to 20.00 hrs (summer) and 18.00 to 21.00 hrs (winter)