Good to Know
Once you receive the reservation confirmation from the Hotel Eden Roc, please reconfirm this by sending your credit card details.
Guarantee and cancellation policy
Please note that we need your credit card details to guarantee your booking. Be assured that we will not charge your credit card. It simply serves as a guarantee for your booking until the advance payment reaches our account.
- From July to August, a guarantee is due up to 14 days before you arrive.
- From April to June and in September and October, a guarantee is due up to 7 days before you arrive.
- From November to March, ma guarantee is due up to 3 days before you arrive.
Package and specials policy
The hotel reserves the right to set aside a certain number of rooms for specials. This means that rooms may no longer be available for the package of your choice. Unclaimed services cannot be reimbursed. The hotel accepts no liability for external services provided by third parties.
General cancellation policy
If you need to postpone or cancel your booking, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Your reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to 3 days before you arrive during the winter season from November to March. We will then charge 100% of the total booked price. This also applies to no-shows and delayed arrivals or early departures.
- Your reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to 14 days before you arrive for the summer season in July and August, and up to seven days before you arrive in the months of April, May, June and September. We will then charge 100% of the total booked price. This also applies to no-shows and delayed arrivals or early departures.
Special booking and cancellation policies apply for group bookings.
Arrival & departure
Your room will be available to you from 3 pm on the day of your arrival and until midday on the day of your departure.
If you arrive early or leave late, our Concierge team will be happy to look after your luggage for you.
You will find further information about arrival, mobility and transfers here:
Dine around / Half-board
If you are after culinary variety, booking the dine around offer before you arrive will provide a wealth of benefits. In the Restaurant Eden Roc, you can choose from a daily five-course menu. In the La Brezza (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays), Marina and La Casetta restaurants, you can use the CHF 80.00 credit to choose from a varied à la carte menu.
Our resort dine around costs just CHF 70.00 per adult and allows you to enjoy a lunch or dinner worth CHF 80.00 every day (does not include drinks). The price for children (aged 4 to 14 years) is CHF 35.00 instead of CHF 40.00. The resort dine around credit cannot be transferred or paid as a cash equivalent and expires daily.
Children & adolescents
We will be happy to prepare our sofa beds for you in the Junior Suite room category and above. Additional beds are also available in this room category and above. Children up to and including three years of age can stay free of charge and we provide a free cot in every room category. For children aged from 4 to 14 years, we charge CHF 70.00 per child and night from September to June and CHF 140.00 from July to August.
Access to the wellness area for children & adolescents
Children aged 16 years and above may enter the sauna area. Younger children may not enter, even if they are with their parents.
Children aged 16 years and above may enter the fitness studio. Younger children may not enter, even if they are with their parents.
Children may enter the swimming pool if they are accompanied by an adult.
You will find information about our Kids’ Club, childcare facilities and activities for families and children here: https://edenroc.ch/en/hotel/families-children
Well-behaved dogs are welcome in the Hotel Eden Roc and are permitted in the hotel rooms, the Restaurant Marina and the Eden Bar. We charge CHF 45.00 per dog and night, without food.
- A welcome treat for your four-legged friend
- Dog blanket, so that your four-legged friend has even sweeter dreams
- Water and food bowls are provided in the room
- Dog waste bags are available from Robidog dog waste bins in the town
We want you to feel comfortable during your time with us. Your smart appearance will help maintain the ambience that is so distinctive of our hotel and contribute to a pleasant atmosphere.
Outdoor parking spaces in front of the hotel are available to our guests free of charge. Reserved spaces in the garage are charged at CHF 40.00 per day. The hotel will not be responsible for theft of or damage to any vehicles belonging to guests or contents of vehicles left in our car park or brought into our car park unless the theft or damage are caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of the hotel.
All public areas and the Eden Roc Spa are non-smoking areas. Smoking is permitted on the balconies and the terraces.
All prices are listed in Swiss francs.
Travel cancellation insurance
To avoid unnecessary costs for you, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.