How we protect you at Hotel Eden Roc
- All employees have received training in our concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- We check the temperature of all employees before they start work.
- Employees are wearing protective masks in our food and beverage outlets such as restaurants, bar, room-service and the pool area.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters, etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
- Reception and concierge desks have been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- Lifts may only be used with guests from your party.
- The indicated number of people per area may not be exceeded.
- The cleaning team will wear single-use gloves and protective masks in your room.
- We have also implemented a special cleaning concept in order to provide the best possible level of protection for you.
- A free transfer from the hotel to the station remains available.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff and will not be able to choose which table they sit at.
- Breakfast is served in two sittings: 7 to 9.30 and 9.30 to 11.00. When you arrive, you will be asked about your preferred breakfast sitting. Out of consideration for the guests eating after you, we would ask you to adhere to your allocated time.
- Room service remains available 24 hours.
- All the restaurants and the bar in the hotel are open.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided outside the entrances to all restaurants.
- Room service orders will be protected by a food cover and handed over at the door to the room. We will only enter guest rooms if this is specifically requested.
Spa and Wellness Area
- The spa reception desk has been fitted with a protective perspex screen.
- Spa employees will wear protective masks.
- A limited number of guests may use our saunas and steam baths at the same time.
- A limited number of guests may use the swimming pools at the same time.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the shower and changing areas.
- The fitness room must be booked in advance. Only 3 guests may be in the fitness room at the same time.
- Our mini club is only open to children. We would ask parents to leave their little ones at the entrance.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and airing of the whole Mini Club will be intensified.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.
Last update: 13.09.2021