Our Safety Measures
To prevent a further spread of Covid-19 and risk of infection, and to ensure that you feel at ease while you are with us, certain measures specified by the Federal Office of Public Health need to be adhered to. We would like to inform you of these before you arrive. If you have felt unwell in the ten days before your planned arrival or if you have experienced any of the following acute symptoms: cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath with or without fever, please contact your GP and do not come and stay in the Hotel Eden Roc. We will gladly postpone your reservation to a later date. Please contact our reservation department by telephone.
Through our deliberately controlled lower occupancy rate of maximum 75%, we offer a particularly generous sense of space throughout the hotel.
For the protection of all guests and employees we would ask you to adhere to these hygiene guidelines, including wearing a face mask in all public areas, and to maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres.
- All employees have received training in our concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- We check the temperature of all employees before they start work.
- Employees are wearing protective masks in our food and beverage outlets such as restaurants, bar, room-service and the pool area.
- Guest luggage will only be touched with gloves and will be handed over at the door to the room.
- All employees in all areas will wear face masks.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters, etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
- There will be no newspapers, magazines, or brochures in public areas.
- Reception and concierge desks have been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- Lifts may only be used with guests from your party.
- A distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained on the lawns. The garden of the Eden Roc Marina is also available.
- The indicated number of people per area may not be exceeded.
- The cleaning team will wear single-use gloves and protective masks in your room.
- We have also implemented a special cleaning concept in order to provide the best possible level of protection for you.
- A free transfer from the hotel to the station remains available.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- Written information for guests in your room has been reduced to a minimum.
- Magazines will no longer be provided.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff and will not be able to choose which table they sit at.
- Please wear a face mask whenever you are not sitting at your table.
- Breakfast is served in two sittings: 7 to 9.30 and 9.30 to 11.30. When you arrive, you will be asked about your preferred breakfast sitting. Out of consideration for the guests eating after you, we would ask you to adhere to your allocated time.
- Room service remains available from 7 o’clock to 23 o’clock.
- All the restaurants and the bar in the hotel are open. Tables are positioned at least 1.5 metres away from each other.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided outside the entrances to all restaurants.
- Tables must be reserved in advance.
- Room service orders with be protected by a food cover and handed over at the door to the room. We will only enter guest rooms if this is specifically requested.
- A maximum of four people may sit at one table together.
Spa and Wellness Area
- The whole spa and wellness area is available to our hotel guests only.
- The spa reception desk has been fitted with a protective perspex screen.
- Spa employees will wear protective masks.
- Hair salon: Two guests are permitted in the hair salon area at any one time.
- A limited number of guests may use our saunas and steam baths at the same time.
- A limited number of guests may use the swimming pools at the same time. Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the pools.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the shower and changing areas.
- The fitness room must be booked in advance. Only two guests may be in the fitness room at the same time.
- Our mini club is only open to children. We would ask parents to leave their little ones at the entrance.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and airing of the whole Mini Club will be intensified.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.
Last update: 06.11.2020 / 11.00 o'clock