A world filled with colours, flowers and tranquillity
As well as two indoor and outdoor pools, our water world - shimmering in the blues and greys of Lake Maggiore - features a hydro-pool with a range of whirlpool recliners to relax body and soul. The Kneipp path is designed to stimulate your circulation and is laid out with stones from the nearby River Maggia - a tribute to the unique character of our region.
Interior designer Carlo Rampazzi has used floral motifs to transform the seven treatment rooms into spring oases where you can pamper yourself with an extensive choice of massages, soothing baths and beauty applications.
The interior design of Ascona’s new spa was the work of Ascona interior designer Carlo Rampazzi, who has already completed numerous projects in all the Tschuggen Hotel Group properties. He is renowned for his striking shapes, intense colours and extravagant accessories. The aim is to ensure that the Eden Roc Spa forms a harmonious entity with the hotel and its surroundings. The very latest coverings from Italy adorn the floors; for the walls Carlo Rampazzi has opted for mosaics that reflect the colours of Lake Maggiore, shimmering from blue to grey.
Facts & Figures
1 April 2010
Carlo Rampazzi, Ascona
The new spa at the Hotel Eden Roc extends over an exclusive wellness world of 2000 m2 in two buildings connected by a spa walkway.
- Indoor and outdoor pool as well as an outdoor pool
- Hydro-pool with 8 whirlpool recliners, Maggia Kneipp path
- Sauna world with steam bath, sanarium, Finnish sauna and heat bench
- Separate ladies’ sauna
- Hydro-massage showers and ice fountain
- Lounge and quiet room
- Spacious sunbathing lawn right by the lake
- Private beach and a wide range of water sports
- 7 individually appointed treatment rooms for massage, baths and beauty treatments as well as manicure and pedicure
- Fitness centre with state-of-the-art Technogym machines
- Hair salon with three hairdressing positions and nail lounge
- Consultation and retail area
Sensai, Dermalogica, Clarins, Comfort Zone, OPI & La Biosthétique
For residents and members of the Memberclub
Treatments and hair salon appointments also available for non-residents
Opening hours for non-residents (by appointment only and subject to availability):
Daily from 8:30 am to 12 noon and 6 pm to 8 pm